martes, 9 de enero de 2018

About myself and expectations from this course.

Hi Everybody!

My name is Allan Ramírez, I'm 24 years old (soon 25 on January 25, already feeling old) and right now I'm studying the career in computing systems. At this moment I'm on the 8th semester of the course.

Expectations from the course


I'm excited to see what new things I can learn from this course, honestly I never heard with detail about the content of the course, this is the first time I'm going to use a programming language like Ruby, but I had already got good references of the language, specially that is pretty fun and a good challenge to learn more and more.

So, i'm expecting a lot of things to learn and also to dominate on this new programming language to extend my knowledge and library.

Hobbies and personal interests


Well, some of my hobbies and way to pass a good time is to listen to music (being specific Rock, Classic Rock, Grunge, Metal and also some genres as Blues and Classic music). Normally I hear artist like:

  • Metallica
  • Judas Priest
  • Pearl Jam
  • AC/DC
  • Lang Lang (Piano Music)
Soundtracks are another good option for me, so my favorite composers are:

  • Greg Edmonson
  • Hans Zimmer
  • John Williams

Also, I like to play videogames that have action and a pretty good story like:

  • Uncharted
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mass Effect
  • Pokémon
and many more!

My passion for cars is one of the things that would never change for nothing. Formula 1 is a proof for this pleasure, I already assisted to the 3 Grand Prixes that are on the contract with the country and I'm going for the 4th time and many more.

Books, music, movies, TV programs that you have recently enjoyed.

Recently I watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi and totally enjoyed it, I have some mixed feelings for the changes that made to the saga, but some others are for good, sometimes we need to give it a try, specially because we are already used to the legends version instead of this new canon. Also, the story needs to have a new twist and I hope that the next movie is going to solve a lot of questions that we have at the moment.

Also, I rewatched Rogue One, even as a side story is a good movie that I like so much because of the Scariff incursion. I like to recreate it on Star Wars Battlefront so I play it a lot recently,

For TV series I haven't watched one recently, but I want to rewatch some anime that I really enjoy, I don't have an specific one, but there is an extense list because every anime has a short length.

About music i'm still waiting to assist a concert, the one that I was waiting with emotion was Linkin Park, but due the situation that happened with the singer Chester the fate of the group is still unknown.


Well, I think that's all at the moment, to the persons visiting this blog I wish you a nice year and always good vibes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario